CASTEM began as a confectionery company and conceived precision casting technology that no other manufacturer could imitate. It is CASTEM's goal to continually improve, advance, and develop methods in precision casting.
- 1948 Established as a confectionery company
- 1950 Named MARUTO SEIKA Co.,Ltd.
- 1960 Established confectionery equipment division
- 1968 Started development of lost wax precision casting
- 1970 Casting division was separated, named King invest Co.,Ltd.
- 1973 Inspected precision casting factory in United States
"Built a new plant for coating and casting
Introduction of quality control
Added on new melting furnace"
- 1988 Started development of metal injection
- 1991 "Established branches in Osaka and Tokyo Obtained U.S. patent for Metal Injection"
- 1994 Installed Casette-type mold
- 1996 Established a precision casting company in Philippines,K2 Fine Metal Corporation
- 1998 Built a new distribution warehouse
"ISO 9002 certification at CASTEM and Philippines factory
Established Nagoya branch"
- 2001 Renamed CASTEM Corporation
"Renamed K2 Fine Metal Corporation to CASTEM Philippines Corporation
Established CASTEM (Thailand)Co.,Ltd.(C.T.C)
Separated Sales Dept. as CASTEM Incorporation"
- 2004 ISO 9001 certification at C.T.C
- 2005 Established CASTEM (Siam)Co.,Ltd.(C.S.C)
- 2006 Opened CASTEM Bangkok Office
Shifted to a holding company system
Holding company : CASTEM Co.,Ltd.
Manufacturing : CASTEM Engineering Co.,Ltd.
Sales & Marketing : CASTEM Incorporation
Integrated CASTEM FJC into CASTEM Engineering Co.,Ltd.
Integrated Paper Airplane Studio into CASTEM Incorporation
- 2009 CASTEM Engineering Co.,Ltd. and CASTEM Incorporation merged into CASTEM Co.,Ltd.
- 2010 ISO 9001:2008 certification at CASTEM
- 2011 Established CASTEM FRONTIER CORPORATION
- 2012 EcoAction21 certification at CASTEM
- 2015 Established CASTEM HOUSTON, LCC